Thursday 20 August 2009

folks with worst health care are most likely to believe GOP lies

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/20/states-with-most-uninsure_n_263988.html

The E-I-E-I-O goobers in the south and west who swallow all the GOP lies about health care, hook line and sinker, are the same guys who have the worst coverage -- the same guys who are getting screwed the worst by the current system.

45 percent of southerners sincerely believe Obama plans a government takeover of the whole system.

I said many years ago -- stupidity is its own punishment. Apparently I was right.

2 comments:

marieDee said...

Thanks again for your posts! Without you and a handful of other progressives I read, I think I'd go bonkers. I don't seek out the wingnut buzz; as a matter of fact, I actively avoid it. Yet, I just linked from a decorating blog to a rant about the persecution of poor Glen Beck....just because he bravely speaks the truth! Glad I could come here to vent and recover!

HelloDollyLlama said...

Glad I could help -- spread the word!