From a new GOP mailer:
Are you concerned that health care rationing could lead to:
23. Denial of treatment in cases where the patient's prospects are deemed not good?
24. A "lottery" system of determining who will get priority treatment?
25. A "quota" system which would determine who would determine who would get treatment on the basis of race or age?
• Pick who is "eligible" for certain medical procedures?
• Pick your doctor for you?
• Restrict certain medical procedures on the basis of age?
• Put strict price controls on medicine and drugs?
• Penalize you for choosing to see a private doctor
• Seriously undermine private health care insurers who currently serve tens of millions of Americans?