Wednesday 22 July 2009

Sen. Hatch quits health debate without even hearing the Dem plan

"I decided to withdraw because I'm having difficulty with the high costs of a number of the provisions that I think they're ultimately going to come up with," Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah told CNN. "Right now, with some of the provisions that I know they are going to have to put in there, I just can't agree with them."

In other words he doesn't even know what's in the plan and has no intention of finding out.

This is almost an exact repeat of Bob Dole's performance in 1994. He openly and publicly admitted that he was rounding up the votes to kill Hillarycare, although he had never even read it.

These guys don't care what's in the plan. They only care that Democrats want it -- so it must be destroyed. Because attacking America's Democrats is more important than attacking America's problems.

No comments: